2018-2019 PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS
AUGUST 2018 – Cathy Geier
- Lecture and Trunk Show: August 16, 2018 – “Landscapes from Alaska to Wisconsin“
- Workshop: Friday August 17, 2018 – “Forest Scenes” – Supply List
- Workshop: Saturday August 18, 2018 – “Strip Applique” – Supply List
SEPTEMBER 2018 – Mary Alice Hart
- Lecture and Trunk Show: September 20, 2018
- Workshop: Friday September 21, 2018 – “Wild Rose” – Supply List
OCTOBER 2018 – Ann Wasserman
- Lecture and Trunk Show: October 18, 2018 – “How Old Is It?” Dating Antique Quilts
- No Workshops this month
NOVEMBER 2018 – Jill Shaulis
- Lecture and Trunk Show: November 15, 2018 – ” Through the Years”
- No Workshops this month
- NO MEETINGS AND NO WORKSHOPS! – ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!
JANUARY 2019 – Kathleen Herbach
- Lecture and Trunk Show: Thursday January 17, 2019 – “Borders, Backings, and Bindings”
- Workshops: Saturday January 19, 2019
FEBRUARY 2019 -Pam Buda
- Lecture and Trunk Show: Thursday February 21, 2019 – “Secrets of Professional Quilters-Practice What I Preach”
- Workshop: Friday February 22, 2019 – “Star String Quilt + Pincushion” – Supply List
- Workshop: Saturday February 23, 2019 – “Settler’s Puzzle” – Supply List
MARCH 2019 – Judy Gauthier
- Lecture and Trunk Show: Thursday March 21, 2019 – “Quilting for Scrap Lovers – Using Your Stash”
- Workshop: Friday March 22, 2019 – “Blended Hexagons” – Supply List
APRIL 2019 – Deb Strain
- Lecture and Trunk Show: Thursday April 18, 2019 – “Designing Fabrics”
- No Workshops this month!
MAY 2019 – Kim Lapacek
- Lecture and Trunk Show: Thursday May 16, 2019 – “Wildly Careening Into Quilts”
- Workshop: Friday May 17, 2019 – “Dresden Neighborhood” – Supply List
JUNE 2019 – Valli Schiller
- Lecture and Trunk Show: Thursday June 21, 2019 – “Gizmos and Gear for Adventurous Quilters”
- Workshop: Saturday June 22, 2019 – “A Baker’s Dozen” – Supply List
- Workshops are reserved for NSQG Members each new fiscal year, from June through the first of October. After October 1st, non-members may register for workshops anytime, providing there is an opening. NSQG members pay $45.00 for full day workshops and $25.00 for half day workshops. The non-member price for workshops is $55.00 for full day workshops and $35.00 for half day workshops.
- No seat in any workshop is reserved until payment has been received.
- Please come early enough to be set up for the start of the class. Doors will open at 9:00 AM; class begins at 9:30 AM unless otherwise indicated.
- Be prepared. This includes having all items on the supply list, sewing machine in good working order, and basic sewing supplies. It is also a good idea to bring an extension cord, power strip, a small iron and an ironing surface that may be shared with other students.
- If you need to cancel your attendance in a workshop, you will receive a full refund only if your spot can be filled.
- Lunch is on your own. Most venues will allow you to eat in the classroom which means you can brown bag it. Some venues have a refrigerator available. An hour is built into the class time for a lunch break, which is flexible and could affect the end time of the workshop.
- Cell phones should be silenced during class. If you need to make or take a call, please exit the classroom.
- Visitors are very distracting to the teacher and other students, and should not be in the classroom.
- If you know you have to leave class early, please try to sit in the back of the classroom.
- In consideration of others, please refrain from wearing perfumes.
For additional information on any of our programs or to sign-up for our workshops, please contact our Programs Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org