We are Now Accepting your Quilt Fabric Scraps, Quilt Books and Quilt UFO’s to be re-sold at our “Sweet Inspirations” Quilt Show this September. If you have a donation please bring it to our Guild Meetings and drop off at the Quilt Show table.
- Scraps should be larger than 2″ x 2″
- Can be Cotton, Silk, Wool
- Can be washed or un-washed
- Books can be New or Used
- Books should be quilting related
- We are not accepting magazines (such as Quilter’s Newsletter, McCalls, Fons & Porter), but softcover books are acceptable
- UFO’s should be quilt related, such as blocks, kits, tops.
Our coordinators are:
Scraps: Susan Leverenz and Kathleen Haaker
Books and UFO’s: Sally Schlatter