Guidelines and Forms
- Show volunteers: Sign up at monthly meetings or contact Becky Reeve. Everyone entering a quilt needs to volunteer for at least six hours.
Mini Quilts: We’re requesting each member donate one high-quality mini-quilt to be sold during the show, so our attendees can take home a piece of the beauty they’ve been able to enjoy. You can download the guidelines for mini quilts here: Mini quilt donation guidelines
- Mini donation deadline extended! Get it to us by the October meeting, or email firstname.lastname@example.org that it’s coming, and get it to us by close of set up on Friday, November 1.
- Raffle Tickets: We’re almost to the show! if you haven’t picked up your assigned tickets, do it ASAP! Our goal is for every member to sell at least $25.
October 19 – Finishing Sew-In at Rolling Meadows Library. Drop in any time from 9:30-4:30 to get help with binding, labels, and more. Help will be available. Or just come spend time with your sewing friends.
- Friday, November 1, 2019: Show set up (8AM to 7PM). Quilt drop-off is 12 noon to 6PM
Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3, 2019
- Work your volunteer shifts: You can sign up to work shifts at the show during our monthly meetings, or contact Becky Reeve.
- Stay at the hotel: If you’re planning to spend your day at the hotel, why not make it a weekend? The Holiday Inn has offered us a special rate for those interested in staying over. Use the link NSQG Show to get the block room rate. Enter the date(s) you want to stay, and use the code “NSQ” if prompted
Sunday, November 3 – Take-down 5PM to completion, quilt pick-up 5:30-6:30
Planning Committee Dates
We only have a few more meetings before the show! Join us at one of our planning meetings (locations TBD).
November 16 – Wrap up!